For our Client – the top-tier international consulting company
we are searching for candidates interested in working as Junior Accountant
- Invoice processing, ensure accurate general ledger;
- Assist with the management of the office accounting process;
- Prepare monthly journal entries in accordance with published deadlines;
- Collaborate with accounting outsourcing company in Statutory books purposes;
- Assist in the month end close process, including review of the monthly results and accuracy of entries processed;
- Preparing entries from bank statements;
- Manage and deliver standard reports;
- Support the team by improving accounting, financial, and reporting processes;
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality;
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting, finance, auditing (preferably in accounting office);
- BA degree or during studies in finance field;
- Fluent English and Polish;
- Polish tax regulations knowledge (VAT, CIT);
- Experience in worldwide company (nice to have);
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to develop;
- Work in an international environment;
- Attractive remuneration and high work standards;
- Additional benefits.