The Senior IT Support Engineer will provide oversight of the front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. The Senior IT Support Engineer must have excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
Ref. No.: MKM SISE/ZD/2020
- Line repotting oversight of IT Support Engineers, based in various locations;
- Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support; provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate;
- Orchestrating of Service Delivery. Managing and monitoring agreed SLAs, and providing timely reporting to management;
- Working with IT management to ensure the ITSM within the business follows global standards, and operating at an optimal level;
- Ownership and on time completion of operational tasks;
- Act as escalation point within the team;
- Ensuing the Service Desk team adhere to ITSM process and procedures such as Incident / Service, Problem and Change management;
- Working with the team to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability;
- Management of asset register; ensure all groups hardware is recorded and managed;
- Monitoring alerting and escalating to the engineering team when required;
- Assisting with office technology requests such as office moves and phone testing.
Required Advanced Technical Proficiencies:
- Citrix XenApp 7+;
- Microsoft Azure;
- Microsoft 365;
- Back up software experience – CommVault for Example;
- Printer Management (HP / Ricoh / Xerox);
- Experience with monitoring systems;
- Basic Networking knowledge (VoIP / LAN / WAN / MPLS).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in line management;
- Fluent English is a must (both in speech and writing);
- Ability to multitask;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Technical troubleshooting skills;
- ITIL qualified or understanding of the ITIL process (advantage);
- Willing to travel during project work.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to develop;
- Work in an international environment;
- Attractive remuneration and high work standards;
- Additional benefits.